The Sylvester School Redevelopment Committee released a Request For Proposal ( on April 18 2018 The Committee received one bid response from Traggorth Companies LLC The proposal is for 29 units to include, studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments Traggorth Companies LLC in their response included 10 25 could be affordable and they would work with the
Town and Affordable Housing Trust They also plan to utilize Federal and State Historic Tax Credits as well as other private financing for the project Traggorth Companies LLC has proposed 1 for the 99 year land lease and 300 000 for the purchase of the building and predicted the Town would receive around 70 000 in taxes annually.
- Sylvester School Redevelopment Concepts - Traggorth companies, LLC., September 17, 2018
- Sylvester School Redevelopment Presentation and Proposal - Traggorth Companies, June 6, 2018
- Sylvester School Request for Proposals (RFP), April 2018
- Sylvester School Redevelopment Committee Request for Proposal (RFP) - Traggorth Companies, LLC., April 18, 2018
- Sylvester School Study - Municipal Facilities Assessment, 2010