View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
How to Reach Us
The purpose of the Route 139 Action Committee is to take action as a focus group dedicated to making improvements to dangerous intersections along Route 139 in Hanover. Activities shall include but may not be limited to the following:
- Collaborate with Town Manager to select a consulting engineering/planning company.
- Provide input on conceptual and design plans for improvements.
- Facilitate a public engagement process for the selection of a preferred alternative for formal approval by the Select Board and MassDOT.
- Oversee completion of final engineering plans for the preferred alternative.
- Meet regularly to monitor progress from engineering through construction.
- Provide guidance to Select Board on advocating for and securing funding to complete the project.
The Route 139 Action Committee will develop a work plan and timeline. The committee will make available all of its work on the Town website, provide regular updates to the Select Board and public, and shall serve until the project is deemed complete.
The Route 139 Action Committee shall be made up of no more than seven (7) members all of whom shall be appointed by the Select Board.
|Joseph Colangelo||Town Manager||781-826-5000 ext 1084|