Acticities and programs hosted at the Council on Aging are made possible by our dedicated and talented volunteers. They are the backbone of the COA. New volunteers are always welcome.
- Front Desk - Reception/Greeter
- Kitchen Help - Help put together Meals on Wheels lunches as needed
- Medical Drivers - Transport residents to local medical appointments when COA van is out of the area (mileage reimbursed).
- Volunteer Driver - To help pick up food bank bags located in Brockton. Once a month you will drive to Brockton to pick up bags and bring them back to the COA (mileage reimbursed).
- Cook - Help prepare and serve meals for functions as needed.
- Event Staff - Assist with set up and food prep for events during the day or join the PM Staff for evening events.
Volunteer at the COA
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the office at 781-924-1913. All volunteers must pass a CORI check. Drivers must be over 18 years old and have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license. Volunteering as little as one hour a month makes a world of difference. Your help is truly appreciated.