View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
How to Reach Us
Unsuitability of 1927 Sylvester School for on-going use as a school building.
With assistance of state aid from the Massachusetts School Building Authority (MSBA), build an addition to the Center School to incorporate students from Sylvester School(Redevelopment of Sylvester School to be determined).
- 4/18/13 Town submits Statement of Interest to MSBA describing poor conditions at Sylvester School.
- 9/26/13 Visit by MSBA Senior Study Committee.
- 1/29/14 MSBA invites Town to enter into their 270 day Eligibility Period.
- 4/22/14 MSBA approves composition of Center/Sylvester School Building Committee.
- 5/6/14 Annual 2014 Town Meeting passes Article 48 appropriating $500,000 for MSBA mandated Feasibility Study.
Completion of MSBA requirements for Eligibility Period, then enter Feasibility Study Phase.
|Joseph Colangelo||Town Manager|
|Matthew Ferron||Superintendent of Schools|
|Robert Murray||Facilities Engineering Manager|
|Janine Smith||Director of Finance|
|Jane DeGrenier||Principal, Center/Sylvester School|
|Deborah St. Ives||Director of Teaching and Learning|
|Michael Phillips||School Committee|
|Patrick Brower||Community Member|
|Kimberly Booker||Community Member|
|Dana Miller||Community Member|
|Janet Tierney||781-826-5000 ext. 1032|
|Ann Lee||781-826-5000 ext. 1033|