Winterfest is back! The Hanover Four Corners businesses will be hosting a Winter Festival on Friday, December 2, 2022, from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm, snow, rain, or shine.
All shops will be open to the public and luminaries will line the roadways on Washington Street, Church Street, and Broadway. The event includes carolers, a variety of crafts and decorations at local shops, and live performances.
- Abbey Knoll Photography will be providing Pictures with Santa.
- Ivy & Olives will be hosting a wreath raffle.
- Mr. TV will be hosting an outdoor movie and popcorn.
- Renovisions will be serving donuts and hot cider and hosting carolers by the fireplace.
- Lorraine’s will have their annual gingerbread houses on display inside the store.
- By The Sea will have individually wrapped nautical chocolates and a raffle for $100 gift certificate.
- MaryLou's will be serving 50-cent hot chocolate.
Performances and Events
Two stages will be set up for dance performances, a strolling chorus, the church cookie sale, arts, crafts, and so much more!
Main Stage at MaryLou's
- South Shore Ballet Theatre Nutcracker, 6:00 pm.
- Shoestrings Studio, 6:30 pm.
- Pembroke School of Performing Arts, 6:45 pm.
- VOX Chorus, 7:00 pm.
- The Connolly Academy of Irish Dance, 7:15 pm.
Salmond School Stage
- The Connolly Academy of Irish Dance, 6:45 pm.
- Pembroke School of Performing Arts, 7:15 pm.
Parking is available in the Columbia Plaza lot on Route 53.
Additional Event Information and Updates
For additional information including event features, performance schedules, and shopping updates, please visit hanover-ma.gov/winterfest2022.
Be safe and have a wonderful holiday season, Hanover!