As the Town of Hanover works though plans to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are seeking volunteers, in both medical and non-medical positions, to assist the Town, Emergency Management, and the local Board of Health to provide any of the following services:
- Telephone calls to neighbors and seniors to ensure they have some daily contact and assess their needs.
- Grocery pick-up or shopping for those residents unable to get to the store.
- Prescription pick-up and delivery.
- Possible home visits for wellness checks.
- Preparation and/or delivery of food prepared at the high school.
- Nurses to potentially provide COVID-19 testing if such testing begins at the local level.
- Both medical and non-medical volunteers to provide either vaccination or medications if such are eventually available.
Sign up to Volunteer
If you are able to volunteer over the next few weeks, please click on the following sign up link and complete the form. You may also send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your name, email, phone number, skill set, and availability (days, times, etc.) or call 781-826-5000, ext. 1058.
Request a Volunteer
In these uncertain times we all may find ourselves in need of support. The Town of Hanover has assembled a group of local volunteers who are ready to serve our residents and Hanover community. If you or your organization is in need of assistance, please complete the following Volunteer Request form. Once it is received, we will do our best to match volunteer(s) to your needs. You may also call 781-826-5000, ext. 1058.
If you have not previously had a CORI and/or SORI check processed through the Town of Hanover, you may be subject to these requirements prior to volunteering. Please download and complete the following forms: