- Gale Global Issues In Context - Presents international viewpoints on hundreds of social, political, military, economic, environmental, health, and cultural issues around the world. Recommended for high school social studies topics.
- Gale InfoTrac Newsstand - Articles from local, national, and international newspapers, as well as transcripts from radio and TV broadcasts.
- The Prism - "The Prism" is Hanover High School's literary magazine. Our publications include short stories, poetry, creative writing, photography and artwork from the Hanover High School students and staff. Click Here to follow The Prism on Twitter.
- NewsBank - Articles from the Patriot Ledger, Hanover Mariner, Boston Herald, Cape Cod Times, and more!
- Today's Newspapers are only available to view in the image format (PDFs of full pages.) Text versions are available one day after publication.
- The New York Times (in the library and at home) - Full text articles from 1985 to present.
- Boston Globe - Full text articles from 1980-present.