Medicare Enrollment Information
You must have Medicare A and B to enroll in these plans.
If you are enrolling for the first time, you must complete the Blue Cross Enrollment Form, and Blue Medicare RX Prescription Drug Plan Enrollment Form, and return to Rachael O'Callaghan, Payroll and Benefits Office, along with a copy of your Medicare A and B card.
The 2020 rate for Medex 2 and Blue Medicare Rx is a total of $189 per person.
Explore the topics listed below to learn more about Blue Cross Medex:
- Medex 2 Summary of Benefits
- Blue Medicare Rx Summary of Benefits
- Top Drugs That Have Formulary Changes
- New Blue Medicare RX Formulary
- Blue Cross Medex Enrollment Form
- New Blue Medicare Rx Enrollment Form
- Change Your Medicare Health Insurance Claim Number
- New Acupuncture Benefit for Medex 2 Subscribers
Reminder: Blue Medicare RX PDP subscribers will not be notified by CVS/Caremark if their drug coverage is changing. Ensure that you check regularly for changes.
Retirees and their spouses are eligible to participate in wellness programs offered by the Town and by Mayflower Municipal Health Group. Follow the links below for Information about our wellness programs:
- Mayflower Municipal Health Group Wellness Programs
- Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice for Medicare Eligible Members
- Town of Hanover Wellness
- If you have prescription (Blue Medicare Rx) related questions, please contact CVS/Caremark at 866-832-9775.
- All medical (Medex 2) benefit questions should be addressed by calling Blue Cross Blue Shield directly at 800-782-3675. Please identify yourself as a Mayflower Municipal Health Group Retiree.