View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
How to Reach Us
781-826-5000 ext 1077
Hanover Town Hall
550 Hanover StreetHanover, MA 02339
The Health Department is part of the Department of Community Development and Municipal Inspections. It works closely with the elected Board of Health.
Please visit the Board of Health to view upcoming meetings, agendas, and minutes.
- Emergencies, please dial 911
- Mass 2-1-1: Mass 2-1-1 is an information hotline that provides health and human service information 24/7. Call 2-1-1 during a disaster to receive non-emergency information such as shelter locations, disaster assistance programs, or how to volunteer. Just dial 211 from any phone or call toll-free: 877-211-6277 (deaf and hard of hearing – TTY: 617-536-5872).
- Hanover EMA: The Hanover Emergency Management Agency (HEMA) leads the Town in planning, preparedness, communication, response, and recovery for daily emergencies, large-scale town wide events and major disasters. HEMA is a vital link in emergency communications between the public and first responders, and provides key coordination and leadership to Town departments, stakeholders, residents, and visitors.