I'm selling my house to a relative. Do I need a Title V inspection?

Under 310 CMR 15.00 if you are selling to a person and your name is not remaining on the title of the property, then the Title V inspection is required. If you are adding your relative's name to the property, the Title V inspection is not required by the Board of Health but may be required by the lending institution.