3/17/2020- Effective immediately all spring permits are postponed until further notice. All current permit holders have been notified.
To obtain a field permit for use of B. Everett Hall Field, Briggs Field, Ceurvels Field, Ellis Field, Forge Pond Park, or Gallant Field, you must fill out a Permit Application and Field Permit Policy Form. Insurance is required for all permits. Applications are reviewed and approved by the Parks and Recreation Committee at their monthly meetings. All applications must be returned to the Recreation Office. You can also email the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have message boards at Forge Pond Park and B. Everett Hall Field. If you are a local organization that would like to advertise an event/notice on the message boards please email email@example.com for the Committee to approve your request.
Spring and Summer Permit Meeting: Thursday, February 13th at 6pm at the COA
- B. Everett Hall Field - 495 Hanover Street (approx)
- Briggs Field - Corner of Center Street and Hanover Street (across from Fire Dept/Town Hall)
- Ceurvels Field - 215 Myrtle Street (approx)
- Ellis Field - 750 Circuit Street (approx)
- Forge Pond Park - 245 King Street (approx)
Gate Hours: As of April 1, 2019 HYAA now maintains the opening and closing of the gate and bathrooms.
- Gallant Field - 848 Main Street (approx)
- Thursday April 16, 2020 (Fertilizer) – FORGE POND PARK ONLY
- Friday April 17, 2020 (Fertilizer) B. EVERETT HALL FIELD, BRIGGS FIELD, CEURVELS FIELD, ELLIS FIELD, GALLANT FIELD
- Friday May 15, 2020 (Clay Infields/Warning Tracks) – ALL FIELDS
- Friday June 19, 2020 (Fertilizer) – FORGE POND PARK ONLY
- Friday July 17, 2020 (Clay Infields/Warning Tracks) – ALL FIELDS
- Friday August 21, 2020 (Fertilizer) – FORGE POND PARK ONLY
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a permit application