View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
The Veterans' Service Officer (VSO) actively advocates on the Town/State level for veterans and their dependents. The VSO asists in applying for federal claims for Service-connected and Non-Service connected compensation, Health benefits and Prescription drugs, Business, education and burial benefits, and assists in applying for benefits to qualifing Veterans and their families under Mass. General Laws Chapter 115.
- Assists in applying for federal claims for:
- Service-connected and Non-Service connected compensation.
- Non-Service connected pension if you are 70% disabled or more.
- Health benefits and Prescription drugs.
- Business, education and burial benefits.
- Headstone and markers may be obtained through this office.
- Provide benefits to needy Veterans and family under Mass. General Laws Chapter 115.
- Advise National Guard and Reserves as to Civil Rights.
As of July 9, 2018, the Veterans' Service Office is located at The Hanover Council on Aging building, 665 Center Street. Office Hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Office hours are extended until 8:00 PM on Wednesday evenings.
|Ben Quelle||Veterans' Service Officer||781-826-5000 x1107|