View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
How to Reach Us
The Veterans Service Officer (VSO) actively advocates on the Town/State level for veterans and their dependents. The VSO assists in applying for federal claims for Service-connected and Non-Service connected compensation, Health benefits and Prescription drugs, Business, education, and burial benefits, and assists in applying for benefits to qualifying Veterans and their families under Mass. General Laws Chapter 115.
Coffee Hour at the Hanover Council on Aging
Join the Town of Hanover Veterans Service Officer, James Crosby, every Thursday from 9:11 AM to 10:00 AM for a Veterans Coffee Hour. The coffee hour will be held at the Hanover Council on Aging building, located at 665 Center Street, Hanover, MA 02339.
- Assists in applying for federal claims for:
- Service-connected and Non-Service connected compensation.
- Non-Service connected pension if you are 70% disabled or more.
- Health benefits and Prescription drugs.
- Business, education, and burial benefits.
- Headstone and markers may be obtained through this office.
- Provide benefits to needy Veterans and families under Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 115.
- Advise National Guard and Reserves as to Civil Rights.
|James Crosby||Veterans Service Officer||781-924-1913 ext 1107|
|Amanda Kinsherf||VSO Assistant / Case Manager||781-924-1913|
|Karen MacDonald, LICSW||Clinician||781-924-1913|