Town of Hanover employees who are regularly scheduled to work 20 hours or more are eligible to enroll in the Town's dental upon hire, annual enrollment (April), or a qualifying life event.
The Town offers dental insurance through Delta Dental of Massachusetts.
Delta Dental Rollover
This valuable benefit feature allows you to roll over a portion of your unused spending to increase your maximum benefit limit next year. To qualify, you must receive at least one cleaning or one oral exam in the plan year. Also, your paid claims must not exceed the maximum "threshold" amount of your current annual plan maximum.
For additional information about Delta Dental of Massachusetts, visit their website listed below.
- 2017 Annual Benefits and Wellness Fair
- Commonly Asked Questions and Answers
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employment Opportunities/ Applications
- Employment Verifications
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Insurance
- Miscellaneous Employee/ Reimbursements Forms
- New Hire Employee Forms
- Optional Insurance & Investment Options
- Required Notices
- School Department Handbook
- School Payroll Information
- Wellness Programs