The Hanover Assessors Office provides the following services (and more) to the public: Motor Vehicle and Boat Excise Abatements, Real Estate Exemptions, Real Estate and Personal Property Abatements, Tax Deferral Applications and Information, Chapter Land Applications and Information, Charitable Exemption Applications and Information, Property Record Cards, Tax Maps, Owner and Deed Information, Assessment Information, and On Site Property Inspections.
FY 2015 Tax Rate:
The Board of Assessors meet monthly at the convenience of the board and as needed by the office, usually at 6:00 pm. Meetings are posted with the Town Clerk at least 72 hours prior to meeting.
- Abatement Tax Tip Facts
- An Intro to DLS Triennial Assessments video
- Assessor's Online Property Database
- Commonly Asked Questions
- Fee Schedule
- Hanover Assessors Forms & Applications
- Maps & GIS
- Motor Vehicle and Excise Information
- Plymouth County Registry Deeds
- Qualifying for a Real Estate Exemption
- Report of Current Approved Values for FY 14
- Tax Rate History