Article 21 of the 2019 Town Meeting appropriated $668,000.00 from the Town's Community Preservation Fund for the reconstruction of Tennis Courts located on the Hanover High School Property.
- A topographic survey of the existing courts was completed in August of 2019.
- The Town is currently working with our contracted engineering firm to coordinate the reconstruction work and prepare bid documents for the work.
- Construction contract will likely be signed near the end of March/early April.
- Construction will begin after Hanover High School Graduation, allowing the tennis team to practice at the high school for the full season (home games at the Y).
- Construction will be during much of the summer.