How do I obtain a copy of a Motor Vehicle Crash Report?

If you are looking for a motor vehicle creash report from the Hanover Police Department, you may fill out the Request for Police Records Form.Phycial copies of the form are located in the main lobby of the police station. All record requests will be subject to approval of the Prosecutor, Records Access Officer, Lieutenant, or Chief of Police.