Open enrollment for Blue Cross Medex 2/ Blue Medicare Rx will be from November 1 through November 30, with an effective date of January 1, 2019.
You must have Medicare A & B to enroll in these plans.
This will be your only opportunity to enroll for calendar year 2019, unless you have a valid qualifying event.
If you are already enrolled in Blue Cross Medex and the Blue Medicare Rx, you do not need to fill out an enrollment form for January 1.
If you are enrolling for the first time, as part of annual enrollment, please complete the Blue Cross Enrollment Form, and Prescription Drug Enrollment Form, and return to the Payroll & Benefits Office, 188 Broadway, by November 30, 2018.
Effective January 1, 2019, the rate for Medex 2 & Blue Medicare Rx will be a total of $189 per person.
Explore the topics listed below to learn more about Blue Cross Medex
- Medex 2 Summary of Benefits
- Blue Medicare Rx Summary of Benefits
- Top Drugs That Have Formulary Changes
- New Blue Medicare RX Formulary
- Blue Cross Medex Enrollment Form
- New Blue Medicare Rx Enrollment Form
- Change Your Medicare Health Insurance Claim Number
Reminder: Blue Medicare RX PDP subscribers will not be notified by CVS/Caremark if their drug coverage is changing. Ensure that you check regularly for changes.
Retirees and their spouses are eligible to participate in wellness programs offered by the Town and by Mayflower Municipal Health Group. Follow the links below for Information about our wellness programs.
- Mayflower Municipal Health Group Wellness Programs
- Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice for Medicare Eligible Members
- Town of Hanover Wellness
- If you have prescription (Blue Medicare Rx) related questions, please contact CVS/Caremark at 866-832-9775.
- All medical (Medex 2) benefit questions should be addressed by calling Blue Cross Blue Shield directly at 800-782-3675. Please identify yourself as a Mayflower Municipal Health Group Retiree.