Important Healthcare Notices
- HIPPA Notice of Special Enrollment Rights
- Creditable Coverage Notice
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Healthcare Marketplace Information Notice
- Town of Hanover Sexual Harassment Policy
All new employees are required to read and sign the Town's sexual harassment policy, and return the signature page to Board of Selectmen's office at Town Hall.
- Conflict of Interest Training
All new employees must read the Conflict of Interest Law for Municipal Employees prepared by the State Ethics Commission and complete on-line training within 30 days of hire. A signed copy of the training receipt and certificate of training needs to be returned to the Payroll and Benefits Office, room 6, 188 Broadway, Hanover, MA.
- School Department Employee Handbook