View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
How to Reach Us
Passport Service Hours
Effective October 1, 2018, the Passport Office will be operating by appointment only. Please call Pam Ferguson at 781-826-5000 (ext 1006) to schedule an appointment or with questions.
Monday - CLOSED
|Tuesday - By appointment only in the am beginning at 8:30 AM|
Wednesday - By appointment only in the am beginning at 8:30 AM
|Thursday - By appointment only in the am beginning at 9:00 AM|
|Friday - CLOSED|
Your Convenient One-stop United States Passport Center
- Apply for a U.S. Passport Book or Card in the Passport Acceptance Office located on the lower level of Town Hall.
- Passport photos can be taken on site.
- The Passport Book may be used by U.S. citizens to travel by any means to any International travel destination.
- The Passport Card may only be used by U.S. citizens to re-enter the United States at land border-crossings and sea ports of entry when arriving from Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. Check Travel.State.Gov for the specific requirements related to your travel destination.
Payments for passport books and cards may only be made by check or money order and payable to the U.S. Department of State. Passport fees include the following:
- Adult Passport Book - $110
- Minor Passport Book (under age 16) - $80
- Adult Passport Card - $30
- Minor Passport Card (under age 16) - $15
- Expedited Service Fee - $60
- Overnight Return Delivery (Passport Books only) - Check with the Passport Acceptance Agent for the current rate. Fee payable to the U.S. Department of State.
Payments of cash, check, or money order, may be made to the Town of Hanover, per application, for the following:
- Execution Fee Per Application - $35
- Passport Photo - $10
Passport Photo Requirements
- One passport photo is required.
- Photo must be:
- Whole-face view taken within the last 6 months.
- Color only.
- Size: 2”x 2”.
- Against a light background.
- No hats, head-covering, or sunglasses should be worn.
- Vending machine photos are not acceptable.
Additional details and guidelines may be reviewed at Travel.State.Gov. Please note: all fees payable to the U.S. Department of State are non-refundable and are retained by the U.S. Department of State whether or not the passport is issued. The Execution Fee payable to the Town of Hanover is also non-refundable.
|Pam Ferguson||Passport Agent||781-826-5000 ext 1087|