The 2018 Summer Program runs from July 9, 2018 until August 17, 2018. View and download the complete Summer Program flyer for information about our current offerings and for additional information.
Our programs are intended for children ages 3-15 years of age. Please register your child(ren) based on the grade they will be entering in September 2018. Little Rec is for incoming Pre-K and Kindergartners, Rec is for incoming 1st-7th graders and Teen Extreme is for incoming 6th-9th graders. Our programs are held at the Hanover Middle School.
We strive to meet the needs of our families and are pleased to announce that we have streamlined the registration process to use Google Forms! Upon completing your registration form you will be directed to UniPay to complete your payment transaction. Our partnership with the Office of Family and Community Engagement continues to evolve starting with the above mentioned streamlined registration processes, better access to programs and one before and after care option for families.
Our goal is to provide a fun, safe and memorable summer experience and we look forward to creating experiences with your children!
Financial Aid is generously made possible by the VNA. There is a limited amount of funding available for financial aid, but we will do our best to accommodate your request. If you need financial assistance with sending your child(ren) to our summer programs please email email@example.com to express your interest and fill out the Financial Aid Application/Registration Form. You can drop off your application at Town Hall in the Parks & Recreation office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 781-826-5289, attn: Parks & Recreation. The Director of Community Services will notify you if your request has been approved.
Information and Registration Forms
- Summer Program Information (Complete Overview)
- Financial Aid Application/Registration Form
- Little Rec Summer Registration Form
- Rec Summer Registration Form
- Teen Extreme Summer Registration Form
- Emergency Form
- Recreational and Volunteers Activities Release Form
- Disciplinary Policy Form
- Tree Top Adventures Waiver (Session 1 Teen Extreme Families ONLY)
- Launch Waiver (Session 2 Rec and Teen Extreme Families ONLY)
- High Voltage Paintball Waiver (Session 5 Teen Extreme Families ONLY)
- Counselor-In-Training (CIT) Application
- UniPay Online Payments