- Go to hanoverma.viewpointcloud.com.
- Scroll down to Building Department.
- Choose the type of permit by clicking Select.
- Click Start next to the application you would like to complete.
- You will be prompted to log in.
- If you are logging in for the first time, select Sign Up.
- Enter in your email address.
- Enter your new password. Passwords must have at least 8 characters and include 1 upper case letter, l lower case letter, and one digit.
- If you have previously registered on a ViewPoint Cloud site (here or in another Town), enter your email address and password.
- If you do not remember your credentials, click Don't remember your password? to reset your information.
- Once you are logged in, follow the steps on each page to complete the application. When you're all done, don't forget to log out.
When do I pay for my permit fee?
The fee will be due after the form is reviewed by the Administrator, Inspector, or Commissioner. You will receive a notice via email once your application has been approved by the Town. At that time, you will have the option of paying online (credit card/e-check) or in person at the Town Hall. Please note that if you pay by credit card, an additional charge of $2.99 plus a $0.99 processing fee will be added, and if you pay by e-check, a flat fee of $5.50 will be added.
I received a notification about paying my permit fee. How do I pay for it?
- Click on the link sent to you via email.
- If you're not already logged in, sign in with your email address and password.
- Follow the steps on the page to enter your credit card information and pay.
What if I don't pay with a credit card?
Once you're notified that payment is due, you may make a payment at the Town Hall Building Department with a check or cash. We would prefer that you make payment online as it is convenient, automatic, and secure.
What happens after I make a payment?
After you make your payment, you will be notified when the permit is available. The permit can be printed from home or any other computer with access to a printer. The permit must be posted so it is visible from the street, and if you're placing the permit outside, we recommend using a sheet protector to keep the permit dry. You don't need to come to the Town Hall to pick up your permit unless you need assistance or you would like us to print the permit for you.
- You can monitor the status of the application online. You may also see if any other action is needed. Login to the site and click on the inbox link (on the left) to see any current tasks that need your attention and your active records.
- Now that you have established an account, you can use the same email address and password to apply for all future permits.
- You can request an inspection from your account via the ViewPoint Cloud Portal when you are logged in or you can call the Building Department at 781-826-5000 to request the appropriate inspection.