Public Safety and Emergency Services
- Hanover Police
- Hanover Fire
- Hanover Emergency Communications Center - Emergency/911 Dispatch
- Hanover Emergency Management Agency - The Hanover Emergency Management Agency (HEMA) leads the Town in planning, preparedness, communication, response, and recovery for daily emergencies, large-scale town wide events and major disasters.
- Hanover Emergency Operations Center - The Hanover Emergency Management Agency applied for and received grant funding for technology upgrades to the town’s Emergency Operations Center (EOC) located at fire headquarters. The EOC serves as a unified command post where the town manager and department heads work together preparing for and responding to large scale emergencies.
If there is an emergencies, please dial 911.
- Poison Control - Poison Control tells you what to do if you swallow, splash, or get stung by something that might be harmful.
- Preparing for an Emergency
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Plymouth
- Brockton Hospital
- Caritas Carney Hospital
- Milton Hospital
- South Shore Hospital, Weymouth