The Hanover Board of Health is offering the seasonal influenza vaccine at the Hanover Council on Aging building, located at 665 Center Street, Hanover, MA, on the following two dates:
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021, from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Monday, October 18, 2021, from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Both Influenza Vaccine Available:
- "High Dose" Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine for anyone over the age of 65.
- Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine is available to all ages.
- No appointments are necessary.
- Please provide your insurance information and wear a short sleeve shirt.
- Masks or face coverings are required and please practice social distancing.
Please direct your questions to the Town of Hanover Health Office at 781-826-5000, ext. 1077, or send an email to email@example.com.