In an effort to provide information to the public on the recent PFAS test results, the Town of Hanover will host a Community Water Forum on Wednesday, September 15, 2021, at 7:00 pm in the Selectboard Meeting Room, Hanover Town Hall, and on Zoom.
This forum will be held in person at Hanover Town Hall, 550 Hanover Street, in the First Floor Hearing Room and virtually via Zoom Webinar.
- Link to join Webinar: https://hanover-ma-gov.zoom.us/j/81805639431
- Telephone: Dial one of the following phone numbers: 929-205-6099; 312-626-6799; 301-715- 8592; 346-248-7799; 669-900-6833; 253-215-8782.
- If you are a dial-in participant and would like to ask a question, please press *9 to enter the question queue.
- If you are a dial-in participant and would like to mute/unmute, please press *6 to toggle.
- Webinar ID: 818 0563 9431
- Joe Colangelo, Hanover Town Manager
- Victor Diniak, Hanover Director of Public Works
- Neal Merritt, Hanover Water Superintendent
- Steve Louko, Hanover Selectmen
- Courtney Rainey, Director of Government Affairs and Municipal Partnerships, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Gerard Martin, Acting Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Water Resources, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Jim McLaughlin, Regional Drinking Water Program Chief, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Eric Kelley, PE, Environmental Partners
- Chris Grillo, PE, Environmental Partners
For additional information about PFAS, please visit hanover-ma.gov/pfasoverview.