The Hanover Board of Health will be holding a Moderna booster vaccination clinic for adults 18 years and older on November 17, 2021, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, at the Hanover Council on Aging building, located at 665 Center Street, Hanover, MA. You don't need to schedule an appointment and walk-ins are welcome and encouraged.
- Moderna Booster Only
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Adults 18 Years and Older
- The Moderna Booster is available to anyone whose last shot was over 6 months ago.
Registration and Appointments
- Moderna Booster Clinic Registration
- No appointments necessary
- Walk-ins Welcome and Encouraged
- Vaccination Card
- For additional information about the vaccine, visit mass.gov/covid19vaccine and https://www.mass.gov/getthevax.
- To view the latest updates about the COVID-19 vaccine in Massachusetts, go to mass.gov/info-details/massachusetts-covid-19-vaccination-data-and-updates.