The Hanover Board of Health is offering the seasonal influenza vaccine at the Hanover Council on Aging building, located at 665 Center Street, Hanover, MA, on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Both Influenza Vaccine Available:
- "High Dose" Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine for anyone over the age of 65.
- Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine is available to all ages.
- No appointments are necessary.
- Please provide your insurance information and wear a short sleeve shirt.
- Masks or face coverings are required and please practice social distancing.
Please direct your questions to the Town of Hanover Health Office at 781-826-5000, ext. 1077, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.