Power Outages Information

Town of Hanover

If you notice damage to the power meter system located on your property, you will need have the damage repaired by a licensed electrician and then inspected by the Town of Hanover prior to being reconnected by National Grid.

  • Town of Hanover Building Department: 781-826-5000, ext. 1009

National Grid

if you don't have power, please notify National Grid to ensure that your outage is reported or call 800-465-1212. To report a downed power line, stay away and call 911.