The greatest energy of the Hanover Council On Aging is produced by our Volunteers. If it were not for them, it would be impossible to provide the programs and service that are currently available through the COA. They are the backbone of the COA and we appreciate the people who volunteer their time and talents. We always welcome new volunteers.
The Hanover Council on Aging is always looking for volunteers. The current opportunities include:
- Front Desk -Reception/Greeter
- Kitchen Help—help put together Meals on Wheels lunches as needed
- Medical Drivers- transport residents to local medical appointments when C.O.A. Van is out of the area. (Mileage reimbursed)
- Volunteer Driver- to help pick up food bank bags located in Brockton. Once a month you will drive to Brockton to pick up bags and bring them back to the C.O.A. (Mileage reimbursed)
- Cook-help prepare and serve meals for functions as needed.
- Event Staff - Assist with set up and food prep for events during the day or join the PM Staff for evening events.
If you are interested in volunteering contact the office at 781.924.1913. All volunteers must pass a CORI check. Drivers must be over 18 years old and have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license.
Volunteer as little as one hour a month to make a world of difference.