Field Use Permits

To obtain a field permit for use of B. Everett Hall Field, Briggs Field, Ceurvels Field, Ellis Field, Forge Pond Park, or Gallant Field, you must fill out a Permit Application and Field Permit Policy Form. Insurance is required for all permits. Applications are reviewed and approved by the Parks and Recreation Committee at their monthly meetings. All applications must be returned to the Recreation Office. You can also email the applications to  We have message boards at Forge Pond Park and B. Everett Hall Field.  If you are a  local organization that would like to advertise an event/notice on the message boards please email for the Committee to approve your request.

Spring and Summer Permit Meeting: Thursday, February 13th at 6pm at the COA

    Town Fields

    Fertilization Schedule

    2020 Schedule coming soon