The Veterans' Agent will try to help Hanover Veterans and their dependents with the following:
- Assists in applying for federal claims for:
- Service-connected and Non-Service connected compensation.
- Non-Service connected pension if you are 70% disabled or more.
- Health benefits and Prescription drugs.
- Business, education and burial benefits.
- Headstone and markers may be obtained through this office.
- Provide benefits to needy Veterans and family under Mass. General Laws Chapter 115.
- Advise National Guard and Reserves as to Civil Rights.
|Michael Thorp||Veterans' Agent||781-826-5000 x1038|