Troy B.G. Clarkson has been the Town Manager since April of 2012, unanimously appointed as Hanover’s second Chief Executive under the Town Manager Act passed by the voters in 2011.
Troy has more than twenty years of experience in local government, having served in both elected and appointed leadership positions. Most recently, before coming to Hanover, he served as the town of Bridgewater’s first Town Manager. He previously served as the Administrator for Plymouth County.
Mr. Clarkson holds a BA in Political Science form Boston College. He is a published writer, offering a weekly column on local government in the Falmouth Enterprise.
He lives in Falmouth on Cape Cod and has two daughters, Sydney (22) and Jenna (18).
- Community Cookout Photos
- FY15 Adopted Budgets
- FY15 Town Meeting Budget Overview
- FY15 Town Meeting Tax Rate Question Information
- FY15 Water Enterprise Budget
- Factory Pond Dam Photos
- Medical Marijuana Information
- National Grid Vegetation Management Plan and 2015 Yearly Operational Plan
- On-Line Citizen Survey
- Selectmen Goals with Accomplishments for the Town Manager
- State of the Town 2014 Photos
- Town Hall Restoration and Rehabilitation, 2015 RFQ
- Town Manager Act
- Town Manager Department Chart
- Town Manager's Bio
- Town of Hanover Organization Chart
- Water Restrictions - Effective 7-1-14