SMART Plan Mandatory OBRA for part-time, seasonal or temporary employees.
As a part-time, seasonal or temporary employee of the Town, you are required to participate in the Massachusetts Deferred Compensation SMART Plan (SMART Plan). As an OBRA employee, you must contribute at least 7.5% of your gross compensation per pay period to the SMART Plan. This contribution is deducted on a pre-tax basis, reducing your current taxable income. This means that you will not pay any tax on this money until it is distributed from your account. The SMART Plan's OBRA Plan Highlights contains many answers to questions you may have about this program.
Plymouth County Retirement
Full-time or permanent part-time employees are required to participate in Plymouth County Retirement.
New employees are required to contribute 9% of salary plus additional 2% over $30K
- 2017 Annual Benefits and Wellness Fair
- Commonly Asked Questions and Answers
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employment Opportunities/ Applications
- Employment Verifications
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Insurance
- Miscellaneous Employee/ Reimbursements Forms
- New Hire Employee Forms
- Optional Insurance & Investment Options
- Required Notices
- School Department Handbook
- School Payroll Information
- Wellness Programs