Important Healthcare Notices:
All new employees should read and sign the Town's sexual harassment policy, and return the signature page to Board of Selectmen's office at Town Hall.
Conflict of Interest Training:
Every new employee must read the conflict of interest law prepared by the State's Ethics Commission and complete on-line training. This training must be completed within 30 days of hire.
Information about this law, and training information is available on the Town Clerk's website at:
New employees should return a signed copy of their acknowledgement of receipt form at the back of the Summary of the Conflict of Interest Law for Municipal Employees, and certificate of training to Audrey Barresi, in the Payroll & Benefits Office, 188 Broadway.
- Commonly Asked Questions and Answers
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employment Opportunities/ Applications
- Employment Verifications
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Insurance
- Miscellaneous Employee Forms
- New Hire Employee Forms
- Optional Insurance & Investment Options
- Reimbursement Forms
- Required Notices
- Retiree Health Insurance Information
- School Department Handbook
- School Payroll Information
- Wellness Programs