An FSA is an optional savings account that employees may elect as an additional tax-free way to pay for medical and dependent care.
Beginning July 1 2016, maximum annual elections will be available.
Completed enrollment forms should be returned to Audrey Barresi in the Payroll & Benefits Office at the Salmond School Building, 188 Broadway.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Flexible Spending Account Eligible Expenses and Services:
For more information regarding Flexible Spending Accounts, please contact Audrey Barresi at 781-878-0786 ext. 23
If you have questions on health savings and dependent care accounts you may also contact the customer service department at HRC Total Solutions, our flexible savings accounts provider at the number listed below:
HRC Total Solutions
Phone: 603-647-1147 option 1
- 2017 Annual Benefits and Wellness Fair
- Commonly Asked Questions and Answers
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employment Opportunities/ Applications
- Employment Verifications
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Insurance
- Miscellaneous Employee/ Reimbursements Forms
- New Hire Employee Forms
- Optional Insurance & Investment Options
- Required Notices
- School Department Handbook
- School Payroll Information
- Wellness Programs