We offer Meals on Wheels lunch deliveries to client’s homes.
This program runs Monday through Friday.
The food is supplied through Old Colony Elder Services (OCES).
A donation of $2.50, which is submitted to OCES, is requested from participants in both programs.
The Senior Center coordinates the Fuel Assistance and Food Stamp (SNAP) programs which are available to anyone in need regardless of age. For information or assistance call the COA Outreach Coordinator at 781-924-1913.
- Advisory Committee
- Buy a Brick in our Walkway
- Did you Know?
- Friends of the Council on Aging
- Fuel Assistance and Food Stamps
- G.A.T.R.A. Ride Match Program
- Helpful Links
- Important Phone Numbers
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Meals on Wheels Program
- Medicare Scam
- Photo Gallery
- Programs & Services
- Senior Housing Options
- Top Ten Scams Targetting Seniors
- Transportation Services for Seniors and Disabled
- Volunteer Opportunities