The Senior Center coordinates the Fuel Assistance and Food Stamp (SNAP) programs which are available to anyone in need regardless of age.
The Fuel Assistance Program runs from October through April.
Food Stamps applications can be submitted year round. For information or assistance call the COA Outreach Coordinator at 781-924-1913. To sign-up over the phone you can also call Project Bread's FoodSource Hotline at:
Monday-Friday: 8 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Saturday: 10 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Advisory Committee
- Buy a Brick in our Walkway
- Did you Know?
- Friends of the Council on Aging
- Fuel Assistance and Food Stamps
- G.A.T.R.A. Ride Match Program
- Helpful Links
- Important Phone Numbers
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Meals on Wheels Program
- Medicare Scam
- Photo Gallery
- Programs & Services
- Senior Housing Options
- Top Ten Scams Targetting Seniors
- Transportation Services for Seniors and Disabled
- Volunteer Opportunities