The Senior Center offers recreational activities such as exercise, card games, movies, health fairs and screenings.
Monthly education classes on topics such as Legal, Health, Cultural and Social issues are provided.
The Senior Center participates in events with neighboring Senior Centers.
The monthly bulletin is mailed to over 2,000 seniors’ homes with information on all the activities and services provided.
The bulletin can also be read online through the link “Hanover Happenings”.
The Senior Center offers the following activities (And more):
- Men’s Discussion Group
- Bowling (Boston Bowl)
- Ladies Morning Out Group
- Cribbage, Bridge & Mah Jong
- Watercolor Painting
- Book Club (John Curtis Free Library)
- Book Club (Hanover Senior Center)
- Arthritis Exercise
- Exercise with Chris
- Strength Training
- Stretch & Relax
- Arthritis exercise
- Tai Chi
- Hanover travelers (contact DONNA LAWRENCE)
Seasonal Activities & Events
Check current schedules for daily and monthly activities/events in your online bulletin thru link “Hanover Happenings” or call COA at 781-924-1913.
All programs listed are held at the Hanover COA 665 Center Street.
Call the COA @ 781-924-1913 if you have any questions.
- Advisory Committee
- Buy a Brick in our Walkway
- Did you Know?
- Friends of the Council on Aging
- Fuel Assistance and Food Stamps
- G.A.T.R.A. Ride Match Program
- Helpful Links
- Important Phone Numbers
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Meals on Wheels Program
- Medicare Scam
- Photo Gallery
- Programs & Services
- Senior Housing Options
- Top Ten Scams Targetting Seniors
- Transportation Services for Seniors and Disabled
- Volunteer Opportunities