The Conservation Commission meets twice monthly, each 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. As per M.G.L. c. 30A, §§ 18-25, The Open Meeting Law, all Conservation meetings, and any changes to meeting times or dates, will be posted individually at the Town Clerk’s Office 48 hours in advance of the meeting. In addition, all public hearings to be held at duly posted Conservation meetings, will be published in the Hanover Mariner the week before the meeting.
Please contact the Conservation Office if you have any questions.
- Available Plans
- Backyard Conservation
- Conservation Commission Schedule
- Conservation Photos
- Conservation Schedule of Fees
- Current Projects & Updates
- Open Space Committee
- Related Links
- Severe Emergency Declaration Blizzard 2015
- Supplemental Bylaw Information Form
- Vernal Pools
- Wetlands Protection Bylaw