Do I have to do a Title V inspection when remodeling?
I am remodeling my house and adding a room to the back. Do I have to do a Title V inspection?
The regulations require an inspection if there are no records available to the Board of Health that show the location and capacity of the septic system. If our office has records, then the staff can determine if the proposed addition meets the required setbacks and if the septic system has the capacity to handle the additional design flow for the proposed addition. If that information is not available, then an inspection is necessary.
- 4b Coalition Meeting Agenda - December 2015
- Centers for Disease Control
- Deer Ticks & Lyme Disease
- Eat Better. Move More. start Today!
- Fees, Forms, & Applications
- Flu Information & Clinics 2016
- Kids' Page
- Know Plan Prepare - Mass. Gov.
- Make Smoking History
- Mosquitoes, EEE, and West Nile Virus
- Processes & Procedures
- Ticks and Lyme Disease
- Title 5 suppl. reg. revised March 4 2014
- Unwanted Medication Take-back Day